Monday, 26 July 2010

The Lady's Tutor by Robin Schone




I used to be a book snob and I'm ashamed to say I wouldn't even consider a genre like erotica. Thankfully I've set aside my prejudice and really started delving into this genre, I never expected to find such great books! This one is particularly well written and has a solid plot.




ELIZABETH: Life is so empty and meaningless. My sons are away at Eton, my mother is a bitch and my husband only ever had sex with me in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation. And now he's taken a mistress while I'm here withering away. No, seriously, if you put your ear against my snatch you'll hear the desert, that's how bad this is.
ELIZABETH'S HUSBAND: I say, Elizabeth, your father the Prime Minister is grooming me to take his place. I expect you to behave in a way becoming to your station.
ELIZABETH: Husband, please bed me.
ELIZABETH'S HUSBAND: By Jove! How can you make such an immodest request! Madam, you are not yourself!
RAMIEL: Here I am, the bastard son of an Arab Sheik and an English Countess. Y'all mad cause I'm stylin' on you.
ELIZABETH Sir, I've heard of your prowess in bed. Please teach me. I long to please my husband.
RAMIEL: Oh, I'll teach you alright. Hehehe. If you know what I mean. If you don't, that meant I plan to long-dick you.
ELIZABETH: SIR! I am a model of wifely virtue. Our lessons must remain strictly in the realm of theory!
RAMIEL: ...what. Ok, I guess.
ELIZABETH: HUSBAND, I SEDUCE YOU.
ELIZABETH'S HUSBAND: Good God, Madam! I shall fetch a physician to administer you a sedative! I warn you, Madam, if you insist in this behaviour I shall declare you a sufferer of nymphomania and have you committed!
RAMIEL: Hold up, hold up, this dude does not want to stick his wafer curl into a woman's sweet, sweet ice-cream? DOES NOT COMPUTE. AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED ANY UNSAVED WORK WILL BE LOST. I must investigate!

The plot involving her husband, his mistress and basically her whole family is very compelling, I honestly was not expecting any of it at all. Highly recommend it!

€9.98/$12.53 at The Book Depository

and here is the author's website 

 Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm not sure if the book itself is hilarious, but your summary sure is. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the book was great but certainly not funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top