Saturday, 29 June 2013

Gwynneth Ever After by Linda Poitevin





ARC provided by netgalley

I  think the stars are a pretty good indication...but i have to say it in capital letters and screaming at the top of my lungs (i'm a little introverted so bear in mind, that I'm doing it inside my head, cough...):

I LOVED THIS BOOK!! 

And lately i'm not the kind of person who enjoys contemporary stories. But this one won me over!!

The writing, the fluidity of the story, the characters, their feelings, reactions, for me it was all spot on!!
It was sweet, but without being too sweet, if you know what i mean...
Likable characters with realistic problems and situations that one can connect with.... (not that i have two...i mean three kids....but...you know!!)

The romance...OH GOD, those two were so perfect for one another!!! 
I adored their dialogues and their sizzling stares (lol) and the way Gareth left me with stars in my eyes!!
If only one could go to the next....ah, store and say:
Can i have a Gareth, please?
O_O

Oh my GOD!! I'm going to regret having written this review on the after glow of the reading!! But its the truth!! Or maybe i'm just happy and in a good mood....
WHO CARES??
If you like romances _or even if you don't!! _ with strong characters that will leave reality at bay for awhile, GO READ this book!!

He ignored her. His hand slipped beneath her hair and cupped her neck, and she sucked in a quick breath. He stroked his thumb along the curve of her jaw, his focus shifting to her mouth. Protest died on
her lips.
And then he kissed her. A gentle, unhurried kiss. A kiss that reached inside to touch her in astonishing ways. A kiss that deepened, hungered, and warmed every corner of her –
“It’s not that gross!” Nicholas yelled, presumably at his sister in her bedroom. Then, in a cheerful, only somewhat quieter voice, he called over the upstairs railing, “Thanks, Gareth. You can stop now.”

LOL


Buy "Gwynneth Ever After" :

Add to your Goodreads
Gwynneth Ever After

 Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top