Thursday, 4 July 2013

Enthralled by Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook and Lucy Monroe




The Devil’s Due by Lora Leigh - 2 stars
It's been a while since I've read any Breeds books, their quality varies too much, you never know what you're going to get. This one wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either - very little in the way of plot, just sex. Which is fine when you know and care about the characters, which I didn't, so...

The Curse Of The Black Swan (League Of The Black Swan #1.5) by Alyssa Day - 4.5 stars
I'd never read anything by Alyssa Day, and if all her books are like this short, then I have a lot of reading to do! It was so funny and sweet! I loved the story about the curse, and her characters were delightful. It had a very urban fantasy fairytale vibe to it, which I absolutely loved!

Salvage (Iron Seas #3.5) by Meljean Brook - 3 stars
I admit, Meljean Brook's story was the reason I picked up this book, and she did not disappoint. I love the whole Iron Seas universe, I like steampunk in general, but most of it ends up lacking, be it the characters or the worldbuilding - not the Iron Seas stories, though! This one was very entertaining, but too short.

Ecstasy Under The Moon - (Children Of The Moon #4.5) by Lucy Monroe - 3 stars
Another new author for me. I really liked the whole worldbuilding, and the characters. I usually like stories about shapeshifters, but I think this is the first I've read featuring the Picts, so points for originality!


Lora Leigh's official site
Alyssa Day's official site
Meljean Brook's offical site
Lucy Monroe's official site

Buy Enthralled
@ The Book Depository (with free worldwide delivery!)

Add to your Goodreads
Enthralled


 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top