Thursday, 29 August 2013

30 Day Book Challenge: Susana's Day 1 - Best Book read in 2012

It's complicated to choose one book, between a vast number of amazing titles that I read in the past year.

During 2012 i started a vast number of series (two of them are at the moment all time favorites). I discovered amazing stories, and authors that have left me speechless.

Between the "nominees" (lol), i would have to indicate titles such as those:

  • Angelfall by Susan Ee; 
  • Ashes of Honor by Seanan Mcguire;
  • For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund;
  • The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
But the winner would have to be:

 I was able to finish it in little more than a day. The story and its characters got me completely entranced.

Follow on Bloglovin
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top