Tuesday, 3 September 2013

30 Day Book Challenge - Susana's Day 05 : A Book that makes me happy



Now this…was another complicated choice…
I found myself going over and over my books, and by the life of me, i couldn’t find a book that made me happy...sure i love reading, so basically reading makes me happier….so i guess, any book would do.
As if!!
I have plenty of books that made me laugh. Books that made me sad…a few even made the cry..(gonna refrain from comment the ones that left me…mad!!)
But a book, that made me happy??
Well, finding one book with that “ability” proved hard to find…
I finally remembered Sarah Addison Allen Books. I love her stories…her characters…the atmosphere…
So, why this one…
Well, I guess because of one of the messages in it:
Things can get better…and sometimes they actually do.

 Buy “The Girl Who Chased The Moon”
@bookdepository.com (with Free worldwide delivery!)

Add to your Goodreads
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top