Monday, 23 September 2013

30 Day Book Challenge: Susana's Day 19 - Favorite Book Turned Into a Movie



I know!
My imagination seems to be grossly lacking! But since I still haven’t seen the Hunger Games (no, I don’t live in a cave!!) I can’t choose it.

So once again, I’m going to choose a book, I already mentioned in this challenge:
"Practical Magic" by Alice Hoffman.

As I’ve said before, I love the book as well as the movie… even though they’re quite different..
The book is more heartbreaking… and the movie a little more romantic.
As with happens with movie adaptations, there’s points that I prefer reading. And others that I prefer seeing.
On and on, a pretty good combination.

So why not go check it for yourself, and see what you think?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top