Thursday, 3 October 2013

30 Day Book Challenge : Isa's Day 23 - A Book I've wanted to read for a long time, but still haven't


I bought the paperback as soon as it came out, so I've been meaning to read it since February 2012. I even started it, and it was so good I can probably still quote bits from it, even though it's been over a year and I don't even remember what I had for lunch today. But I've never picked it up again...

I can just tell this will be one of those life-changing, leave you lying in a heap of tears and snot, kind of book, and I always end up not reading it. Though I do get the feeling that I'm missing out, I mean, people have this book tagged as "book-i-would-die-for" and it has 5 star ratings as far as the eye can see.

But I always put off reading it... 


Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top