Wednesday, 2 October 2013

30 Day Book Challenge : Susana's Day 23 - A Book I've wanted to read for a long time, but still haven't

Truth be told, that if I really wanted to read said book, I would've already done it...
But I guess, in this category one would place the classics that one hears talking about throughout one's life.
Classics like "Anna Karenina", "Crime and punishment", "Madame Bovary" and so on and on...
I confess that _more than fifteen years ago _ it looked like i was determined to  make my way through this "classical field" of stories.
I have the actual books to prove it...
...in my upper bookshelves, where I can only reach them through the bookshelves ladder....
The truth is, most of these books leave me depressed! I'm not going to discuss the literary merits of the stories and authors, but right now, I'm not in a phase where I feel like reading them.
Maybe in a decade or two...if I'm still here!
So, at the moment, I guess the book that caught my interest the moment it was released but that I still haven't got around to reading it, is:



Some readers love it... others not really...
Some mention the beautiful writing... others mention that it's somewhat confusing...
The only way to know it for sure, would be reading it myself....
One of these days...


Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. I read this last year or the year before and really enjoyed it! You should read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the input!
    I will! I just don't know when!!
    Too many books to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top