Thursday, 10 October 2013

30 Day Book Challenge: Susana's Day 25 _ Character i can relate to the most

Well, since the books I've been reading recently (you know, a decade or so...) fit the fantasy genre, things are bound to be complicated...

It's not like I can say: Hey I'm just like Kate Daniels who has a magical sword, and when I don't feed the thing (the gory kind) I have to put it inside an aquarium where I throw her some magical stuff... also I can't ride even if my life depends on it (there's a embarrassing story involving six old me and a pony) and if a vampire happened to come my way, I was bound to go screaming the other way... so, no, I'm no Kate Daniels.

October Day... hum, no, no Fae blood... no magic... living as a fish for fourteen years?
Hell, I don't even know how to swim!

Jane Austen characters... well I do have a little temper, but I'm a only child, and Mr. Darcy still hasn't appeared... or maybe he has, and went screaming down/up (whatever) the hill!
Elleanor... no, on a level of doormats, she's probably a nine... I'm most likely a four or... okay, five! And in my version of Sense and Sensibility, Edward was told to scramble and grow a spine...
Maryanne... well no! She's too "head on the clouds" and Willoughby?? Really?? Never in my life!! If it looks like a rat, and squeaks like a rat, it's a RAT!

Emma... hum do I care about matchmaking?
No. But I do care about Mr. K...

Anne Elliot... crap, I could be an Anne Elliot... but... I know!! I could never live on a boat (vessel...thing) so no!!

That leaves me with contemporaries. Nora Roberts will have to do...since for the life of me i can't remember any character with whom i can relate to...
Breanna... well I guess I do relate a little with Breanna....we both share some....issues, regarding our families..


However, this doesn't mean I like to cook! Or that i'm Irish...or social!!

If you wanna know how she is like, here's your chance and read the series ;)
But if I were you, I would start with the first book in the series Born in fire

Author Official Site

Buy "Born in Ice (Born trilogy, book#2)
@bookdepository.com

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top