Saturday, 12 October 2013

Close to you by Stacia Kane (Downside Ghosts 5.5)



Susana's Review
(actually this is not a review per se, more like some fangirl comments!)




As per norm, once it ended, I just wanted more to read!! (I'm greedy like that when it comes to all Downside things!)

More Chess and Terrible, please!

As usual with the Downside stories, this one was scary, filled with insane characters and a lot of gory details... and you know what I was thinking throughout the whole thing:
Aw, they're so sweet, and cute! I missed you guys!!

I'm hopeless! ;)

So, if you had forgotten about this most anticipated (YES, I speak for myself!) short story, off you go read it!!

If you're still not familiar with this series, well... what are you waiting FOR???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isa's Review
(like Susana this is not a review per se, more like a deranged knee jerk reaction.)




That was seriously so fucking creepy, and fucked up, and Stacia Kane totally ruined that song for me forever!

And I loved it :D



Author Official Site

Buy it @
Amazon.com

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. They're awesome together. I really enjoyed this short story.... Can't wait for the next book.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top