Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi




Five Solid Gold Stars

Honestly now that I've finished this tale, I feel like re-reading it once again...

I may try to write a proper review sometime later, because at the moment, I just can't do it. I'm happy and at the same time sad, because this one was that kind of book!! The one that messes with my feelings and reminds me, why I really love to read. (Okay, the first pages may "sound" a little confusing, but just keep going! It is worth it.)

The details of this dystopian sci-fi story were amazing.

The story powerful and heart wrenching.

The characters were completely magnetic, and I found myself completely enthralled by them.

The writing for me was perfect. I especially liked having Aria and Perry's pov. The story just felt more complete.
Honestly I don't think I could have asked for more....

____________________ ____________________
Edit:
And to think that I only bought this book, because at the time it had a huge discount!


Buy "Under The Never Sky"
@bookdepository.com (With Free Worldwide Delivery!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top