Friday, 13 December 2013

Feral Sins (Phoenix Pack #1) by Suzanne Wright





I can't help feeling that this was some kind of "Fifty Shades of Grey" with werewolf's... in "La la Land"...

Presenting Fifty Shades of Fur!

Although I was able to finish FSG, unlike what ended up happening with this one... maybe because I knew what I was getting myself into when I started fifty shades.
This one caught me completely unaware.

Honestly, I don't want to be disrespectful to the author, and I know that there's a lot of people (probably paranormal romance hardcore fans) who loved it, but I just want to compare this to a bunch of filthy garbage. (insert pleonasm here)

I'm not a prude, but this one just left an awful "taste" in my brain... so yes, definitely not my of cup of tea!

"That's right, you're all mine.My little bitch. My good girl. My mate."
Oh, go ****    *******, Trey!

This wasn't funny, or sexy, or anything of the sort!!

 This was just plain erotica with a paranormal setting... a very, very long erotica book. I read the first two hundred pages and then I just skimmed through it.

This was the first shifter book that I read in which the main character treats his mate as a piece of meat!!(Really! He's always biting her so others will know to whom she belongs to... apparently he never saw a dog/wolf tag...)

Then he isn't respected by the majority of his "buddies"(one of them even covets his mate)... or by his grandmother, who is involved in a game of "name-calling" with Taryn, his mate!!

The sex scenes, lol, I really don't see the hotness in two idiots that get involved in games of biting and growling at one another...
OH, GO FETCH A BONE!

Oh and all the ******* dirty talk, *face-palm*...
I feel the need to "wash" my brain. Obviously the whole cave man style doesn't have any appeal to me. Thank God!

Presenting the main characters:
Trey, the psycho boy...
 

Then there's Taryn, who has a lot of different kinds of blond... in her blond hair...
 

Oh, and this isn't the "famous" original version with the orgy!! No, this review is from a later paperback version (for which I paid 10 EUROS!) that censored that scene...
Just in case you're thinking that I'm only upset over that....




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top