Thursday, 12 December 2013

I Love The Earl by Caroline Linden






"You're the third earl to ask me to dance tonight. One trampled my shoes and the other one hardly knew the steps, so i don't think i shall risk a third try. I hear you lost all your sheep, which is very sad for the sheep, but i don't consider myself a suitable replacement for any flock."
 (Margaret de Lacey when presented to Rhys, the Earl of Dowling)

Despite the fact that this one is a novella, and as such, shorter that I would have liked, I'm perfectly content with the way the characters were portrayed, turning this story into a lovely romance.

Rhys and Margaret made a very interesting couple, and I don't think I will ever forget their formal presentation to one another. Witty and hilarious are some of the words that come to mind...
Now I just have to read the following books. :)

Author Official Site

Buy "I Love the Earl"
@bookdepository.com

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top