Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Waking Kate by Sarah Addison Allen



 I just wish this prequel to "Lost Lake", had been longer!

Reading a Sarah Addison romance, or a short story, is like meeting a dear old friend.

Someone you may think of occasionally, but it's only when you come face to face with that person that you realize how much you've missed them!

I just love the way the author interweaves those small magical details in the everyday life.

I know this has been said ad infinitum, but it continues to be so, so I just have to say it.

Once again!!

Thank you for this small treat!

Oh, and I loved the excerpt from Lost lake!

Made me wish it was January already!


Pre-order "Lost Lake"
@bookdepository.com (With Free Worldwide Delivery!)

 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top