Friday, 10 January 2014

Brewer (Frost Chronicles # 4.1) by Kate Avery Ellison


                                                       
                                             
 

A short story that shows us Adam's life, before he and his family moved to The Frost.
I haven't made any secret that he's one of my favorite characters in the series... in fact, he may be my favorite one at the time! Well, he and Korr!
I like Lia, but honestly I'm sick and tired of her hesitation regarding the resolution of love triangle mess!
As it was, it was interesting to read what made Adam so keen on justice, and why he does what he does in the Thorns.
It was also interesting to see Lia through Adam's eyes.

Author Official Site

Buy "Brewer"
@amazon.com

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top