Thursday, 16 January 2014

Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson







Original, intriguing, witty and funny, are some of the adjectives that come to mind regarding this book.

 I had a wonderful time reading it, and letting myself fall under the spell of Sang and yes, let's be honest: Criminy Stain!

I loved this character and all his tricks. This Bludman of many faces. The trickster, the magician, the gentleman, the romantic...

Truly one of a kind in his quirkiness and character.

Letitia started out great as well, but then there were a few moments in which I think a good kick to the head would have helped *ups* sort things out sooner.  I hate love triangles!

But it was truly a very original story, my first steam punk book (Yay!). I loved the fluidity of the story, and now I can't wait to read the second one. For me this was a winner.

Author Official Site

Buy "Wicked As They Come"
@bookdepository.com (With Free Worldwide Delivery!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top