Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Arcs, arcs and more arcs...

Hi guys,
Greetings from Book Planet! :)

The one place all of us bookworms wish to live in, especially when reality is kicking our butts (can I write butts in the blog? Oh, must ask Isa! lol)
So, how's been your Book Planet, time wise?
Not enough titles to read?
Not enough time to read?
Too many titles to read?
Heck, what to read!!

We all have been there, done that...
Myself, I haven't been able to read as much as I would like _ who has? _ and some arcs have been piling on top of other books that have been released a couple years back, but which I'm dying to read.

Netgalley and Edelweiss are wonderful things (well they would be even more, if I got more approvals!) but they should be approached cautiously... because if one isn't careful, we end up pledging our whole lives to them!!
I advise making a shopping list... yes, you read that correctly.
How many books do you need... better yet, how many books will you be able to read, before going loony amongst all those books :/
This is a very important thing.

Taking that advice in mind I normally only go checking for arcs when I've read all the previous ones that I got.
Not this time!
This time I decided to throw caution to the wind o_O
So, here they are, the arcs I got approved for...

How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days (An American Heiress in London, #2)
Laura, Lee Guhrke's, How To Lose a Duke In Ten Days, Avon Books (edelweiss)
The one that I'm currently reading, and which so far is being a great novel!!

By Netgalley:

   

Then there's the ones on which I'm still awaiting to hear a big fat NO. Like:

   

Also I've just requested:



What about you?
Which books are you dying to read?
Do tell ^.^ !!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I would be surprised if you don't get an approval for Banishing the Dark, Pocket books are generally very good about that. Or at least I have always been a fan of them.

    I know what you mean about Netgalley and Edelweiss, it can get kind of messy lol I am still trying to work through a large pile myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's good to know!!
    I love Arcadia Bell, and I would love to get an arc of the final book of the series...I can't believe there won't be anymore Arcadia...or Jupe, after this one!

    Yes, it can! lol But yesterday i got approved for the latest Lara Adrian book in the "Midnight Breed" series, so i'm definitely in a happy phase!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top