Friday, 27 June 2014

I am Pusheen The Cat by Claire Belton







Let's start with the beginning, shall we?
Who is this elusive character named Pusheen?
What does she want from life... besides food... and food... and sleep... and did I mentioned a full plate of cat food?
What are her goals in life? *eat a large amount of food*
Friends... *food can be your friend!*
Hobbies... you know? Besides eating a lot and looking pretty and absolutely pettable * I am told that this word does not exist, well, we will make it exist! Shut up, Firefox, before I start calling you Firefly...)
Pusheen is proud of who she is *this means no light food, humans!*, but most especially of hers Toe Beans!
But I am getting ahead of myself... I will let Pusheen do the "talking":


Things you should know about Pusheen ;)


 

But Pusheen is much more than the food she eats!
She is electronically... savy!
 

She's a great baker!

 

Basically she's like... us! Only smaller and furrier... well this should be evaluated on a case to case scenario!

So, what are you waiting for to start reading this cute and extremely funny book?
I promise you, it is funny!!
 It made me, laugh, and I am the average Dickens character in everyday life!!

So, I'll end this deep, deep review with another of Pusheen's thoughts:
 YES!!


Buy "I am Pusheen The Cat"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top