Monday, 28 July 2014

Brimstone and Marmalade: A Tor Original by Aaron Corwin






An imaginative short story about a little girl who wanted a pet pony, but who got a fierce cute demon instead.
 DESTROY THE INTERLOPER!
“Miss Hoevener says he’s just being a boy. She said . . . that’s what boys do when they like you. She says if I just ignore him then he’ll stop.”
Ix’thor looked down for a moment, then raised his sword over his head. FEED HIM TO THE RAVENOUS TONGUE-BEASTS OF GARAKH’NURR!
Mathilde sniffed. “I would, but I don’t know where that is.”
Loved the writing, and the fact that, despite its reduced number of pages, the story managed to be such an engaging read!
The end, howeve,r felt a little rushed, therefore my three star rating. But do not be fooled, a three star rating means that I liked it!
So yes, I will be definitely be checking this author's future works.

You can read it on Tor's site: Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top