Thursday, 17 July 2014

It Finally Arrived! :)

So, fifteen working days later (YES, OF COURSE I COUNTED THEM!), my copy of Dream Boy, finally arrived!
Look, book pictures!!
WITH CATS!!
You're welcome ;)

So after I fangirl(ed) all over the arc _lol_ here's my physical copy of Madelyn Rosenberg's and Mary Crockett's  Dream Boy!


And because books are so much more than reading material... here's Resmungas _in his favourite activity! _ sleeping on top of the books Isa gave me for my birthday :)
Karen Chance's Midnight's Daughter, and Seanan Mcguire's Indexing


And because he really likes when I take pictures of him _ah, not really...but he likes the books! _ here's Resmungas again (don't worry, even Portuguese look at me sideways when I tell them the cat's name!) with CRC's The Assassin's Curse

So, that's it for now, but stay tuned, more book pictures...and book pictures with cats, are on it's way! :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top