Thursday, 3 July 2014

Upcoming Reviews

Between individual titles that I have meaning to read for quite awhile now, as well as some series that I've wanted to start, there's the Netgalley and Edelweiss Arc's that I still have to read.
Since I don't like to feel underwhelmed by a large number of arcs to review, I tend to keep things ~reasonably~ controlled.
So here are some of the titles that I'll be reviewing in the following days (cough, weeks):

From Netgalley:

       cover                             




                                                                                                                                       


From Edelweiss:

Winterspell    Clariel (The Abhorsen, #4)  Radiant (Towers Trilogy #1)  Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12)

After reviewing these I will try to start on some series that I've been dying to read...
What about you?
What are you dying *knock on wood* to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top