Saturday, 30 August 2014

September is coming...

....and with it... goes all our money! o_O

Have you already made a list of all the books that you're interested in reading in the next month?
Well I have, and the thing doesn't look pretty...for my pockets! :/

 winter_lj    Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson The Witch's Boy


                     Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy, #3)  The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2) 




Miss Spelled  The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #1)  Haunted Ever After


Of course, this is just an initial list, because "bookworms" such as us, are prone to discover new and interesting books to read in a blink of an eye!


The Winter Long by Seanan Mcguire
(Because this is my all time favourite series!!)

The Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs

Kelly Barnhill' The Witch's Boy
(Because I loved reading its arc! Read my review Here!

Charis Cotter' The Swallow: A Ghost Story
(Review to be posted!)
 
Unmade (Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
(because this better be good, or I'll flip!!)

Sherry Thomas' The Perilous Sea
(Because I loved the first one, so yes...this is also in the " this better be good or I'll flip" category

Now comes the last three books, and I am completely lost here, because I've never read anything by the authors.

Paper Magician
(Because it reminds me a little of the "Night Circus")

Miss Spelled (Kobo)
(because it sounds..cute?)

Haunted Ever After (Kobo)
(because it sounds cute and funny? lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top