Thursday, 8 October 2015

Out This Month

When I was way younger, and still dependent on what was translated in my country, one of my favourite things in the world, would to be to consult a list of all the books that would be released in the next month by all the publishers.
That list used to be published by a books magazine untitled "My Books", and I would have a blast making lists of all the stories I was interested in reading. #crazyBookworm
Now, having acess to the direct market _so to speak _ it has become increasingly difficult _ even with sites such as Booklikes and Goodreads _ to keep track of all the monthly book releases.
As such, I decided to try to make a list ~a feasible one~ of a small part of the books that have or will be released this month.
Some I am more than interested in reading them _ The Lisa Kleypas book for instance_ others I am curious about.
As for the rest, I thought someone "out there" with no access to netgalley or Edelweiss catalogues would like to see this.

Our Lady of the Ice Cold-Hearted RakeWendy Darling: Stars (Wendy Darling, #1)The Masked Truth The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy, #3) 
  Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
A Thousand Nights
The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) Again, My Lord (Twist, #2)

 
    Brighter Than the Sun (Charley Davidson #8.5) Dragos Goes to Washington (Elder Races, #8.5)
  Radiance Rock Redemption (Rock Kiss, #3)
The Adventuress (Lady Emily, #10)  The Anatomy of CuriositySpinning Starlight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top