Monday, 15 February 2016

Riders ( Riders #1) by Veronica Rossi




Arc provided by Tor Teen through Netgalley

Release Date: February 16 th

Review for the first 19 th chapters (Preview)

Well guess what, just when things were starting to get better (at least there was some action), it ended. -_-
So what can I say of what I've read...
First of, I strongly dislike the way the story is being told: in retrospective.
A couple pages ago I was feeling as if I was assisting to Gideon's being psychoanalysed by the person who is interrogating him.
Also there's severe daddy issues that become boring to read... once again in the psychoanalysis department.
After having read so many chapters I still don't feel any connection to Gideon. Maybe the thing improves, but I am not that optimistic.

This was one of my most anticipated reads for 2016 (I love the author's Under the Never Sky series), but I'm afraid this is my first big 2016 disappointment.
After what I've read I don't think I will be reading the rest of the book, even if by the last page that I had read it had gotten better, I have to keep in mind, that it was too little, too late.
If I want to read about the Four Horsemen I think I'll stick to Larissa Ione's series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top