Thursday, 22 June 2017

Missing by Kelley Armstrong




TW: CHILD ABUSE, DOMESTIC ABUSE, SUICIDE, MURDER, ANIMAL TORTURE AND KILLING

The thing with Armstrong's books is that once you start you can't stop.

I have to admit I was entertained by this one even if I found it disappointing that (HIGHLIGHT SPOILER) the killer was someone who wasn't even in the plot until the very end (/SPOILER), so I kind of felt robbed of the opportunity of solving a whodunit.

Also weird to me is how, in the middle of escaping a rabid serial killer, Winter and Jude found time for romance. 
I felt like Rod from Get Out, trying to shout some sense into these kids' heads.
But I guess some romance is to be expected in YA...

With all of this said and done, I did enjoy the book, even if the ending didn't really live up to the rest of it. 


Kelley Armstrong's official site

Buy Missing
@ The Book Depository (with free worldwide delivery!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top