Thursday, 22 June 2017

Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity #1) by Nalini Singh





This was so nice!

I'd grown disenchanted with this series, there were a lot of issues regarding consent that absolutely sickened me in past books, so it was such a nice surprise to see them absent in this book!

The relationship between Silver and Valentin felt a bit rushed at the beginning, but it was nicely developed later.
I loved how Valentin was so respectful of Silver's boundaries and took consent so seriously!

Also, FINALLY a gay relationship in a Nalini Singh book! 
I certainly hope to see more of it!
There was also a bi character so, yay!

All in all I'm looking forward to the next books!


Nalini Singh's official site

Buy Silver Silence
@ The Book Depository (with free worldwide delivery!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top